Fashion Marketing & Management
Hi, I'm Lauren Merrill.
I am a highly motivated individual that has demonstrated the ability to exceed performance goals, solve problems and retain industry knowledge, while building lasting relationships. I am looking to obtain a Fashion Industry job that will utilize my academic and work experience, and challenge/ enhance my creativity.
A little more about me:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Self starter and a quick learner
- Very reliable, and organized
- Artistic/ creative ability; Merchandising and Visual Displays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Vizio, PowerPoint, and Excel; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
- Social Media knowledge; Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram.
“I had the pleasure of managing Lauren during her internship at BB Dakota. She came highly reccommended by her college professor, and she proved herself right from the start. Her dedication, strong work ethic, and positive attitude all attributed to her being one of our "star interns". She assisted various departments, including Design, Sales, and Production on numerous projects. She assisted us in preparing for trade shows/markets/sample sales, processing online customer orders, fulfilling press sample requests, extensive data entry, and assisting with creative projects for Design. There was never a project too big, or too small...she always showed enthusiasm, and got the job done accurately and efficiently with little supervision. I can't speak highly enough of Lauren...she would be a true asset to any organization.”
April 25, 2012
Kristine Thompson, Office Manager, BB Dakota